Monday, January 19, 2009

Frenchwipe goes nuts !


Qeen :
I almost forgot. Last sunday we had a Divine Might run with our Sky/Sea LS, Frenchwipe. Things went pretty well, I got a Bushinomimi, that should be nice for my Pup and my Rng...

Qeen : Then today, just before our Sea Run (Prudence & Fortitude Torque on a total of 6 Jailers, woooh), I found this -Thanks to Florius- in a Rolanberry bazaar... 1M2, doh ! Now I'm broke, but I can't wait to farm (me ? farming ? Ahahahaha !) to buy a Cerberus Hide and find a crafter for my baby...


Qeen : We did a lot of MMM, bought a few runes, had Limbus and a Dynamis run... Tsh, I hate those busy schedules.

Aurore : I learned quelque chose, too : a 62 pup a 62 idiot can get easily 2000+xp in Campaign Battle in less than 1/2 hour. Weeeeeh.



Note : Welcome back to Florius on Frenchwipe !

No comments:

Post a Comment